MIS Web Design specializes in creating custom Divi website themes. We offer affordable prices while maintaining the highest standards in quality and efficiency ranging from converting landing pages to fully functional shopping cart and database systems. Through clean, fresh styling and the use of the latest technologies, Our USA-based DIVI web design agency can help you establish a dynamic online presence and capture your brands reputation.
Our company also specializes in Search Engine Optimization, Google AdWords Marketing and Custom Graphic Design (for the web or print), providing you with a one-stop solution for all your professional needs.
For a website to effectively meet business needs, it must perform for customers. Our Divi website developers and freelancers specializes in custom Divi designs are built to be fast, and convert. We will help you succeed online by designing a high quality, search engine friendly custom website.
Hire Divi Freelancer: USA Based Divi Website Developers
How much will my DIVI Website cost?
There are dozens, or even hundreds, of variables that will affect the cost of your site, but what it all comes down to is time.
Depending on the amount of content or site-specific tools that will need to be created for your solution, a preliminary quote will be presented to you based on an hourly estimation. Before the site reaches 20% completion, the client will be notified of the final cost.
In most cases, the final cost is presented before design begins.
Updates are provided as a courtesy service at our discretion; anything above and beyond that can be negotiated prior.
Most of our sites are in the $500-$2,000 range, but we take on both smaller and larger projects as well.
If you are unsure of the direction you want to take your website in, we’re okay with loosening the reigns and creating something for you. A small sample can be created on our local server as a small taste of the style and theme we have envisioned for your site. (This is determined on a case-by-case basis.)
Can I update the DIVI site myself?
If you feel comfortable making minor changes to your site, we see no reason why you shouldn’t. Once your website is up and running, a login will be created and be readily available and with Divi, expect a user-friendly interface.
Included in the cost of your site is a one-on-one Q&A; session where a member of our staff will take some time to go over the basics of utilizing this easy-to-use management system so you can make minor changes to the site yourself. Of course, we’ll give you a hand if you need help. The one thing we don’t encourage is making major changes to your site yourself. We’ve seen people ruin their sites as they try to save a few dollars.
How will my site be hosted and how much does it cost?
Depending on your needs, your site will be hosted on a secured and fast server (local to client or cloud based for National clients). Bandwidth and storage upgrades may vary in cost, but the basic package is usually sufficient for most of our clients. Our partners (who manage the servers) offer a 99.9% up-time guarantee as well as the latest and greatest in the world of internet security and technology including PHP5, MySQL, cURL and CPanel.
Do you offer Divi SEO services or Help Rank Divi Websites?
Yes. Once the website is ready for launch, each web page on the Divi website theme will be seo optimized at no additional cost. For those seeking SEO services, we work with you to target keywords beneficial to your services or products as well as create optimized URL’s to help structure and organize your site. For those seeking Google AdWords (Pay-per-click Campaign) we offer FREE consultation on management, landing page, and campaign creation.
How is your website going to be found by your customers? The best form of advertising is showing up infront of your customers when they are ready to buy a product or needing a service that you offer. Search engines look at many things when ranking your site. They look at domain authority, page authority, website speed, website bounce-rate, and content.
When we design a website we take all these things into consideration and incorporate them into your new design. Helping you to rise above the competition!!
Examples of search engine optimization:
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Density in anchor text
- Keyword and Key Phrases in the content of your web pages
- Creating your meta tags, text and text location on your pages
- Creating the right descriptions for your pages
- Optimizing images: geotagging, file names, image tags and file size.
We do not use automated programs.
How long will it take to complete my website?
This varies depending on how many changes are made, how fast you get the materials we need to use, and a slew of other factors. On average, you can expect 4-6 weeks to complete. Expedited services are available.
Divi Theme Redesign
Our freelancers can take your existing website and give it a quality professional makeover with Divi. We can insert eye-catching graphics, and create custom logos, custom headers and much more. Each page gets seo optimized at no additional cost.
I’ve seen a lot of people get burned by Divi freelancers or a Divi web design agency. How do I know you’re credible?
The best way we can think of to prove our credibility is to have you look at the sites we’ve done (See our Portfolio). Each client works 1-on-1 with a USA-based DIVI web developer and freelancer. We guarantee a weekly update on your project to keep you informed. Project communication is important, and we’re able to handle any adversity in a professional and timely manner. We have no problem agreeing to a Non-Disclosure Agreement if you feel your content is sensitive and must be kept confidential until its public release.
Divi Web Design Agency & Divi Community Favorites:
- Divi Booster – makes customizing Divi a breeze
- Aspen Footer Editor – easily edit your Divi website’s footer information
- Divi Builder Everywhere – use the Divi modules in the header, footer and sidebar
- Divi Switch – 43 toggles giving you access to no fewer than 70 customizations in literally thousands of possible combinations
- Divi Widget Builder – lets you build your own widgets using the Divi Page Builder.
- Bloom Email Opt-in – add opt-in forms to your website, by the makers of Divi
- Monarch Social Media Sharing – by the makers of Divi
- Fullwidth Header Extended Module – add various animations and effects to your header
- A Mobile Friendly Divi/Extra Page Builder – make the Builder more usable on mobile devices
- Divi Ghoster – replace Divi and Elegant Themes’ branding with your own brand on the back-end of WordPress
- Divi Image Intense – expands on the Divi image module to give you 20 different overlay and hover effects
- Divi Dashboard Welcome – gives you control over the WordPress dashboard welcome screen
- Divi Staff – manage and display your staff & departments more intuitively using new custom post types, archive templates and modules built exclusively for use with the Divi theme.
- Testify – Create an attractive and engaging testimonial section for your website, including guest submission with Caldera Forms
- Divi Overlays – add any type of content imaginable to an overlay, then trigger it with anything on the page: text links, images, Divi buttons, etc.
- Aspen Grove/Divi Space All Access Pass – Access to all the child themes, layout packs and plugins by Aspen Grove and Divi Space!
- Ultimate Divi Bundle – Divi Booster, Divi Switch, Divi Ghoster, Aspen Footer Editor and Divi Dashboard Welcome for a dramatically reduced price.
- WP & Divi Icons – Add over 2500 icons to both WordPress and the Divi Theme Framework
Quick Tips for Improving Your Divi Home Page or Landing Page
Everyone who has a website struggles at one time or another with how to improve their home page. Although many visitors enter through pages deeper in your site, your home page is often a visitor’s first introduction to your company or organization. For that reason, it’s important to start off on the right foot.
Here are three easy ways to improve your home page:
If you have a large site with a fair amount of information, there is a strong tendency for the home page to become unfocused and cluttered. The temptation is to try to say everything that needs to be said all at once. This often leads to a smorgasbord of links, announcements, special offers, or ads.
While you may want to present everything up front, that approach will be detrimental to the effectiveness of your home page. Visitors can only evaluate so many options at once, and they’ll do better if you take a more organized, focused approach.
Instead of trying to say everything on the home page, take a critical look at your site and see if there are ways that you could bring more focus to the page. Ask yourself a few questions:
- Does your home page have three columns? If so, are three columns really necessary, or are you trying to present too much information all at once?
- How many distinct items does your home page emphasize? Are there ways to relegate some of that info to pages deeper in the site?
- Are all of the items on your home page actually related to one another, or are there items that really don’t fit with the overall focus of the site?
- Will visitors be able to absorb all of the material presented on your home page, or are they likely to get confused?
- Is your home page clearly organized?
- Will visitors be able to understand the overall purpose of your site and what you want them to do, or will they get lost or distracted trying to figure out what to do?
Your ability to empathize with your visitors will tremendously impact the success of your home page. When visitors come to your site, they should have a sense that you understand their individual needs and can relate to them in a way that is comfortable for them.
For this reason, much of your time should be spent studying your customers.
What are their reasons for coming to your site?
What is their level of knowledge about your products or services prior to coming to your site?
How do they make decisions about whether or not to buy your product?
Make it your goal to empathize with your visitors as much as possible. Then focus on making your site reflect your visitor’s needs as much as possible. The more you concentrate on empathizing, and the better your site reflects your knowledge of your visitors’ needs, feelings, and habits, the easier it will be to win their loyalty as a customer.
3. Promote action
If your home page isn’t focused on eliciting an action from your visitors, you’re wasting a valuable opportunity.
Visitors want you to tell them how to take action. They need to see what they are supposed to do. So tell them!
The content on your home page should be riveted around getting visitors to pursue some course of action–whether that means buying the product being advertised, signing up for a service, or getting more info.
Make sure your home page includes a clear button (or multiple buttons) to take the next step. And don’t be too subtle: Give a clear, strong, compelling invitation to act.